The Mission of the Fayetteville-Lincoln County Arts Center (FLCAC) is to enhance the quality of life in the Fayetteville-Lincoln County community through the presentation, education, and promotion of all art disciplines including visual, conceptual, and performing arts.
If you have a desire to use the Arts Center simply contact the Arts Center with your request and it will be considered by the Arts Center's Board of Directors, which meets the first Monday of every month. You are more then welcome to present your request in person.
Currently these are the Events or Functions that The Arts Center is involved with to complete its Mission:
1. The Arts Center "Southern Weekend of Art " in June (formally known as the "On The Square Arts & Crafts Show"
2. Sponsoring Art Camp in June an July for children ages 6-12.
3. The Christmas Art Show during "The Host of Christmas Past" in November.
4. Art Classes/Photography Classes/ Music/Voice Classes taught by various members.
5. Providing the Lincoln County Museum, Library, and local businesses with local Art to display.
6. Opening the Arts Center for any large event occurring on the Fayetteville Square.
Support arts in the local community by becoming a member of the Arts Center
The Arts Center is incorporated as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization and donations are tax deductable.
Cloggers Monday, August 28 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM The Arts Center, Fayetteville, Tennessee More Information
Monthly Membership Meeting Monday, September 4 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM The Arts Center, More Information
Cloggers Monday, September 11 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM The Arts Center, Fayetteville, Tennessee More Information
Cloggers Monday, September 18 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM The Arts Center, Fayetteville, Tennessee More Information
Cloggers Monday, September 25 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM The Arts Center, Fayetteville, Tennessee More Information
Fayetteville-Lincoln County Arts Center, Inc.
303 Main Ave. South - Fayetteville, TN 37334 email@example.com - (931) 225-8578
A 501(c) 3 Non Profit Organization - All images are copyright protected.